Travelling to School
You can plan your walking route to Coppice easily using Walkit. The site will tell you how long it will take you to walk, depending on your walking speed, how many calories you will burn as well as how much CO2 would have been produced had you travelled by motor vehicle.
Cycling can often be the quickest way to travel, especially in urban environments. You can plan your route to our site using CycleStreets or install their free App on your phone. Their journey planner uses cycle paths as well as the Highway to offer routes tailored to everybody from new to expert cyclists.
Another useful tool for cyclists is the free Bike Hub App, which turns your phone into a pocket sat-nav including turn-by-turn navigation with voice instructions and vibrating alerts.
The West Midlands offers a comprehensive public transport network of buses, trains and the tram. You can find out about the best value ticketing options for you and use the online journey planner at: networkwestmidlands.com/planmyjourney. Some options are:
- 57 (Diamond Bus) – From Wolverhampton Bus Station To Griffiths Drive (via Linthouse Lane)
- 59 (National Express West Midlands) – From Wolverhampton Bus Station To Peacock Avenue / Griffiths Drive (via Lichfield Road)
- 69 (National Express West Midlands) – From Wolverhampton Bus Station To Peacock Avenue (via Prestwood Road and Linthouse Lane)
- 89 (National Express West Midlands) – From Wolverhampton Bus Station To Lichfield Road (via Wolverhampton Road)
- 71A (Ariva Midlands) – From Wolverhampton Bus Station To Peacock Avenue (via Lichfield Road)
For more bus timetable information, see travelinemidlands.co.uk or call 0871 200 2233
To do your journey planning on the go you can use the free Netnav App where you can plan your trip and find out real time information about local departures.
With the price of petrol and parking the way they are, it’s not surprising that motorists are looking for ways to cut costs. Whether you’re staff or a student, car sharing provides an easy way to do just this, and as well as saving money, it’s also a great way to socialise too!