Attention ALL Parents – FREE COURSES!!!
We have been contacted by The AIM Group which delivers Free online Level 2 Accredited Courses to Parents to help better understand some critical issues around young people’s mental health and well-being, along with various other qualifications that may help with developing your own careers.
Here are some of the most popular subjects available:
- Understanding Adverse Childhood Experiences (Most Popular)
- Understanding Children and Young Peoples’ Mental Health
- Understanding Behaviour That Challenges in Children
- Bullying in Children and Young People
- Understanding Autism
- These are just the popular qualifications, but they have over 30 available!
The qualifications are completed online within 12 week period at your own leisure but you can complete them as quickly as you like. They are equivalent to a GCSE Grade C and are certificated upon completion. You can do as many as you like, however you can just do one at a time.
The only criteria you must meet to be eligible is:
Aged 19 or over on or before 31st August 2022
Have lived in the UK/EU for 3+ years
Not already on a Government funded course
If you are interested in undertaking one of these Free Online courses or would like further information, then please register your interest via this link: https://theaimgroup.co.uk/registration