We are very proud of our community at Coppice and want all students to show that they are too, by wearing our uniform with pride.
We have noticed that a small minority of students are not complying with our very high expectations in terms of the uniform and it would be greatly appreciated if you would support us by ensuring your child adheres to the school’s uniform policy.
The school uniform requirements have been provided below for your reference.
- Black blazer
- Black skirt or trousers (skinny tight fit trousers, elasticated tube skirts are not permitted)
- Black shoes (no trainers unless accompanied by a note from a medical professional)
- White collared shirt with top button fastened
- School tie (covering at least 6 buttons, including the top button)
- Jackets, scarves and gloves may be worn outside the school building but must not be worn anywhere else
- Fashion belts are not
- Hair bands should be plain black or dark blue
- Jewellery and make up should be kept to a Large earrings are not permitted; only single
- studs or sleepers may be worn in the ear
- Brightly coloured nail varnish or false/gel nails should not be
If, for any reason, your child cannot adhere to these requirements then they may be sent home to change.
We would like to thank you in advance for your support.