Parent/Carer Consultation Service
Wolverhampton Inclusion Support Service and Outreach Service is offering a free remote consultation to parents/carers living in Wolverhampton.
Areas you may wish to discuss or explore include;
- How do I support my child’s learning, social and emotional needs whilst they are home;
- Impact on family relationships;
- Promoting emotional wellbeing and positive mental health for my family;
- Supporting children or young people with uncertainty regarding endings e.g. pupils in Year 6, Year 11 or Year 13
- How do I support my child who is anxious or worried about the changes and implications of the coronavirus;
- Impacts of transition from school to home learning.
The service offers an initial remote consultation of up to 30 minutes followed by a review consultation at a later date as a way of monitoring progress.
You can find more information at www.educationalpsychologywolverhampton.co.uk